We ask all guests to look after the apartment and to treat it like you're own home. Please report to us any damage or breakages to the apartment during your stay.
When you leave the apartment please make sure that you turn off all lights and heating.
To secure your booking today we require full payment.
- Bookings can be made online via this website or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum stay is two (2) nights and the Maximum stay is one year.
- You're credit card details will be held as a security deposit against any damage, which may occur inside the apartment, during the period of you're stay.
- Full payment must be paid before you check-into the apartment by Credit/Debit Card, Bank Transfer, PayPal or Cash, for the whole period you plan to stay in the apartment.
- If you decide to check-in later or to check out earlier than the dates you originally booked then we can not give you any money back.
- We reserve the right to refuse you check-in or to charge you a penalty fee if you fail to pay the full amount on check-in for the whole term booked.
- During your stay at the apartment you will be considered as a Lodger and not a Tenant in the self contained London apartment for a short term let.
- You are welcome to cancel you're booking anytime
- If you wish to cancel your booking we will do our best to re-let the flat. If we can do this then your money will be refunded. If it's not possible to re-let the flat then no refund will be given. We recommended that you take out cancellation insurance.
DAMAGE or REMOVAL of APARTMENT PROPERTY:
We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the property or structure and replacing any items that are removed from the property. Should this come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest's credit / debit card. We will however make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs, and therefore we will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT TIME:
Guests check in is 3pm and check out is 10am. (Unless agreed beforehand and subject to availability)
Due to late working hours of our greeter check-ins after 6pm are subject to a surcharge as follows:
- Check in from 6pm to 10pm an extra cost of £25.
- Check in after 10pm an extra cost of £50.
- Late check out between 10am till 1pm we charge a £45 fee.
- Airport transfers are provided by selected third parties and we cannot guarantee quality and accuracy of their services.
- A professional cleaning service is provided after and before every customer
- Lost keys: replacement will be charged £100.00 per set of keys.
- Every caretaker's visit in case of client locked him/herself out costs £75.00 between 09.30 - 18.30 and £150.00 at any other time.
- This company will not be held liable for any financial loss or damage to any belongings of any person/s permitted to occupy any property or for any injuries sustained by them or any other member of their party.
- The Laws of England and Wales will apply to all aspects of the rental, booking form and the above terms of business. By signing the booking form you accept this term without reservation.
- All bookings are fixed and made on Lodger's basis. By UK Law we can remove all your belongings with or without your presence in the case of non-paying the rent or failing to check-out on the date you booked. We will not hesitate using the Police Force if needed as it is a Criminal Offence not to pay for your stay or fail to check-out on the dates you booked.
- All the information regarding our apartments such as descriptions, pictures, services etc. used on this website are copyrighted to www.citybooker.com and require our written permission to be repeated or used anywhere else.
- All our terms and conditions listed on this page are valid at the time of service. By using our self contained London apartment for short term let you agree to all the Terms and Conditions listed on this page.
- In the event that you do not pay rent, the holiday let rent in time or any of the deposit as required and this remains unpaid for 24 hours we reserve the right without further notice to terminate the holiday let with you with immediate effect. As a result of which we will remove you from the property, change the locks and charge for any costs incurred in so doing. In the event there are monies left to be repaid after deductions we will forward this money to you within one month of our actions.
- In the event that you do not abide by these terms and conditions and your actions result in a loss to City Booker directly or indirectly you agree by entering into the holiday let agreement to indemnify City Booker in full. Any such costs incurred shall first be deducted from any deposit or advance rent held by ourselves on your behalf.
Only book if you have read our terms and conditions and accept them in full.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OUR SERVICES TO ANYONE.
We reserve the rights to change all our terms and conditions listed above and without prior notice.